Hope you are doing well.
*Position: **Java Developer*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Contract: 6+ Months *
*Need Minimum 9 years experience*
*Max Rate $55/hr/c2c*
*Need Passport copy, Visa copy for submission.*
· BA/BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or
equivalent practical experience.
· Programming experience in an object-oriented language such as
· Experience developing business applications including front-end,
data storage and application integration.
· Experience implementing, configuring, customizing and integrating
3rd-party software solutions
· Experience working on Linux
· Experience with one of the following technologies: JSON, RESTful
APIs, App Engine, XML, UML
· Participation in several full system implementation life-cycles
(analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
· Solid understanding of information management, data modeling,
state machines, system integration, development methodologies (including
unit testing) and web technologies.
· Experience developing call flows
· Develop and deploy applications that have an impact to the
customer and a support or sales agentâ¿¿s experiences
· Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions
that improve support experiences
· Maintain highest levels of development practices including technical
design, solution development, systems configuration, test
documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing
clean, modular and self-sustaining code.
*Thanks & Regards*
Sr. Technical Recruiter
*IDC Technologies, Inc *
<booti.pra...@idctechnologies.com>* || Url: *www.idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mcms.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.