Hope you are doing well.
*Position: **Core Java Developer*
*Location: Austin, TX*
*Contract: 6+ Months *
*Back fill position…..Need Only Locals…….*
*Need Passport copy, Visa copy for submission.*
• Write software code that complies with design specifications
and meets security and Java/J2EE best practices that will meet development
and support requirements.
• Create design components, develop code and test changes
utilizing test driven development. Coding must adhere to department
standards, be easily maintainable, and have high system performance.
• Write automated test cases to test your code
• Use a variety of tools to perform unit testing, regression
testing, automated builds, and source control
• Design and develop new systems as well as enhancements and
fixing defects to existing software.
• Design technology solutions that are capable of integrating
with a variety of protocols (e.g. MQ, SOAP, Rest, File Transfer)
• Participate as a team member in Agile teams and work with the
product owner to review user stories, estimate and create sprint backlogs,
participate in sprint reviews, demos and retrospectives.
• Support and maintain web and SOA based applications critical
to the day-to-day functions of global business units.
• Conduct peer code reviews with team members and third party
• Validate successful introduction of newly deployed products
and feature sets to the market.
• Bachelors/Degree in Computer Science or other technology
field; Typically requires 6+ years of experience in delivering
enterprise-class, mission-critical, commercial, and scalable products.
• 2-3 years’ experience with Agile Scrum development
• Hands on experience with Continuous Integration, and Test
• 2-3 years demonstrated experience with n-tier web application
development and experience in latest JDK and earlier releases. Must be
able to articulate experience with many of the major Java APIS (e.g. JMS,
JPA, JNDI, EJB, RMI, JAX, etc.); J2EE certification a Plus
• Experience with Spring Framework, Hibernate and Struts MVC
*Thanks & Regards*
Sr. Technical Recruiter
*IDC Technologies, Inc *
<booti.pra...@idctechnologies.com>* || Url: *www.idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mcms.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.