*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*

*Position: ETL Developer/designer*

*Location: Midtown, NYC(Locals only)*

*Duration: 12 month*

Onsite interviews

*The position has changed to more of a designer, than what is stated on the
requirement. The client wants someone who can design and then develop. They
are converting from SQL Server to MySQL and prefer someone with this
background. Must have T-SQL also.*

   - *At least 5 years’ experience designing ETL processes, preferably as a
   lead tech or senior member of a team*
   - *At least 3 years’ experience (prior to 5 years of design) developing
   ETL processes*
   - *T-SQL experience is required.*
   - *Experience with designing/building/supporting ETL error handling
   conditions/validations*
   - *Would prefer someone with experience migrating a full database from
   SQL Server to MySql*

*We would still like someone with Linux and scripting (Ruby, Perl, etc.)*

We are rebuilding several data interfaces between our systems, and
converting data from 1 system to a few others.

   - SQL developer with experience in SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle
   - Data Warehouse Experience
   - Experience with a scripting language such as Ruby (preferred), Perl,
   Javascript, etc.
   - At least 5 years’ experience with ETL development and data/database
   conversions
   - Knowledgeable in Linux, Unix and Git or SVN source control
   - Able to clearly speak and write English
   - Development in Mac environment
   - SSIS a plus
   - Experience in the financial services industry would be preferred but
   not required

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103