*Hi,*

*Kindly let me kwon if you are comfortable on below position.*

*Position: Java Developer*

*Location: Hartford, CT*

*Prefer GC or US Citizen but if you have an H1 who is really really good I
will submit*

*Do you have any local java developers.  Or just can do an in person
interview in CT??*

*Java Developer*

*Location:  Hartford, CT area*

*Duration:  4-6 Month Contract*

*Job Description:*

*The Java Developer will we working on a project to integrate multiple
proprietary 3rd party systems into a single, integrated platform. This role
requires strong technical skills in Java, C#, JSON, PL/SQL and Oracle
10/11.  Java/C# will be used to call multiple services from multiple
proprietary platforms.  *

*Qualifications:*

*•          3+ years Java/J2EE development experience.*

*•          Experience with REST/JSON APIs.*

*•          Experience creating/consuming Web Services.*

*•          Design reusable code to interface with APIs .*

*•          Experience working in Oracle 10/11 environment creating PL/SQL
Scripts, Packages, etc.*

*•          Some exposure to C#.NET a plus.*

*•          Excellent written and verbal communication skills.*

*•          Experience working in a globally dispersed team.*

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103

*may...@teknavigators.com* <may...@teknavigators.com>