*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*

*Position:** BI Analyst*

*Location: NYC, NY(Locals only)*

*Duration: 6 months*

NYC that I want to share with you. We can use any type of visa but *they
MUST currently be in NYC or NJ. No relocate*. This is because they do
personal interviews. No hire off a skype. If you have candidates that are
local to this area and have these skill sets, please send my way. Thank you
so much.

*MUST HAVES:*

- 3-8 years of work experience in BI data warehouse analysis background
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence reporting tools (Tableau, Qlikview,
Business Objects, MicroStrategy, OBIEE, etc.) à Microstrategy is what they
are using, so that would be ideal
- SQL background – writing queries for testing purposes and pulling reports
- Team mentality and solid personality

- Strong experience in Data analysis and validation

- Experience communicating with vendors and requirements gathering
- Strong analytical background working with large amounts of customer data
within relational databases
- CRM or Retail or Ecommerce or Marketing background

*PLUS:*

- MIS Degree
- Retail Industry
- Experience with eCommerce applications (Ex: Demandware)
- Marketing CRM experience, ideally Salesforce or Epicor/Aptos

*D2D:*

Insight Global is looking for a BI Analyst to work at a high end retail
company in NY. This BI Analyst will work with the Business Intelligence
Team to ultimately design and build out the BI customer intelligence
platform from scratch. There are multiple parts of this build out but the
overall goal of this project is to get off of third party databases in
order to consolidate customer data into one platform and automate
processes. This individual will apply their analytical expertise to the
analysis, design, development, integration, and support of BI/DW solutions.
The candidate will support existing users in the system as well as work on
enhancement and new reporting requests. Responsibilities include:

• Responsible for reviewing all production requests raised by the end
users, reproducing the issue, determining the root cause, and then passing
the issue to the appropriate team for resolution.
• Testing new releases (upgrades) of data, and reports
• Improving and documenting the production support procedures
• Strategize data needs of the organization together with the other members
of the BI team
• Analyze new data sources for integration into enterprise reporting
solution
• Supporting the data discovery phase for each analytic project through
discussions with business and information systems management, and
identification of key/relevant business processes.
• Translate requirement into functional and technical specifications

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103

*may...@teknavigators.com* <may...@teknavigators.com>