G?enter,

As I said in private, and now publicly, Welcome to the Neighborhood.
We?ll miss you in Austin but know you have many friends and sympathetic
colleagues here at the Gallery!

We hope you will find time to participate in FADGI, yes the acronyms are
endless here, aka
Federal Agencies Digitization Guidelines Initiative which you all can see at
www.digitizationguidelines.gov

All best,
Alan