Supervising Photographer
Los Angeles County Museum of Art
323_857_6090
pbrenner at lacma.org

-----Original Message-----
From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
Newman, Alan
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 7:45 AM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] conference presentations [faked-from]

Rob,

Is it too late to get on the agenda for MCN 2007?
It could be a panel or poster session.

I want to make a report of a study I will soon initiate with half a
dozen
other museums to follow up on a museum spec for delivering files to
offset
lithographers.

I expect we will incorporate this into UPDIG.
This would be a follow up to a discussion I had in my 2006 panel in
Pasadena.

Alan

You are currently subscribed to mcn-l, the listserv of the Museum
Computer Network (http://www.mcn.edu)

To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l at mcn.edu