http://collections.vam.ac.uk/crowdsourcing/
This enables people to help us improve the crop on our images. We would be very
interested in your responses.

Please send any feedback to Mark Hook at mark.hook at vam.ac.uk

Gail Durbin
Head of V&A Online

Decode: Digital Design Sensations
In partnership with SAP
The Porter Gallery
8 December 2009 - 11 April 2010 at V&A South Kensington
Book now on www.vam.ac.uk

Sit Down: Seating for Kids
6 February - 5 September 2010 at V&A Museum of Childhood
Admission free

Keep in touch - visit www.vam.ac.uk and sign up for our regular
e-newsletter

The information contained in this message is confidential and intended only for
the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient,or
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or disclosure of this
information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us by telephone on 020 7942 2353. This
message has been scanned for viruses by MessageLabs Email Security System
www.messagelabs.com/email