San Diego, CA 92101
B: (619) 819-8331
F: (619) 819-8230
rcherry at balboaparkonline.org

-----Original Message-----
From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
Seonaid McArthur
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 2:44 PM
To: mcn-l at mcn.edu
Subject: [MCN-L] Donor Databases

Subject: Donor Management Databases

I would like to ask your suggestions for donor databases.

We need to manage all aspects of contributions, from recording basic data,
and individual donor history/potential prospect information, to the ability
to generate reports/accounting, and, if possible, link to our website so
donations can be received via the website, along with generating
acknowledgement letters.

Thank you.

For the Board of Directors, American Friends of the Mus?e d'Orsay

Seonaid McArthur

5666 La Jolla Blvd

La Jolla, CA 92037 USA

cell 858-405-2439