Hello,

The Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum also won the people's choice award
in the Art's Category! It was a good day for museums:

ART category:
Webby Award Winner
Electrolux Design Lab
http://www.electrolux.com/designlab/

People's Voice Winner
People's Design Award
http://peoplesdesignaward.org
Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum/fastspot

Best,
Joanna

Joanna Champagne
Chief of Web and New Media Initiatives