Hello everyone,

We have been exploring ways to manage our social media channels and find
a tool that would crawl the social web to provide us with sentiment
analysis, demographics, trend watching, channel analytics (profile
analytics for Twitter, Facebook), mentions of our organization, etc. Is
there something that your institution uses that you find to be most
useful and low budget? We are currently using Hootsuite, which is
limited to what we are seeking.

Thanks in advance for any information!

Adrienne Romano

___________________________

Adrienne Neszmelyi-Romano

Director of Education, New Media and Interpretive Initiatives

James A. Michener Art Museum

138 South Pine Street

Doylestown, PA 18901

aromano at michenerartmuseum.org <mailto:aromano at michenerartmuseum.org>

Visit the Learn with the Michener Blog
<http://www.learn.michenerartmuseum.org>

Join the Michener on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Doylestown-PA/James-A-Michener-Art-Mus
eum/32308580919> and Twitter <http://twitter.com/#!/MichenerArt>

addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the
sender by email or telephone, 215-340-9800 and delete the transmission
from your computer.  Please note that any views or opinions presented in
the email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the Museum.  The recipient should check this email
and attachments for the presence of viruses.  The Museum accepts no