We're looking for any examples of a job description for an entry-level
position charged with finding and organizing digital assets (mostly images)
in a pre-defined system. Our working title for the position is "metadata
assistant" and I would think the position, in a large organization, might
report to a digital archivist or an assoc. digital archivist. If you had
anything that seems like it might be close and would be willing to share, I
would very much appreciate receiving a copy directly to my email,
squigley at artic.edu.
Many thanks!
Sam
--
Sam Quigley
VP for Collections Management, Imaging &

Members see more. Join today.
http://www.artic.edu/aic/joinnow