Perian,

i moved the 5K+ bookmarks i had in del.icio.us to pinboard.in this
afternoon and now have the feed for the 'museweb'  and 'mw2011' tags
there e.g. http://pinboard.in/search/?query=museweb&all=Search+All
linked in to the Museums and the Web Facebook page, and the Yahoo Pipe
[that's still alive so far!]  that feeds http://
conference.archimuse.com and the LinkedIn group and ... i'm sure there
are other places i've forgotten.

but i'm still heading for that delicious icon in my toolbar by
default. old habits!

/jennifer