I don't think there's a way to track views of specific tweets.  I don't
think it would even make sense anyway, since tweets are basically only
seen by your followers, who will generally see all your tweets.

The only possibly meaningful metrics would be rewets, replies, and
click-thru from links you post to your site.  Again I don't think there's
a way to measures this yet as people just don't consider Twitter metrics
as that important.

We have an account with Tweetbeep.com to send us email alerts for certain
actions.  For instance, we have it set up to email us whenever our name or
the names of staff members are used in a post.  Although we did this more
to track what was being said about us instead of trying to get actual
stats.

HM

Heather Marie Wells
Collections Assistant/Podcast Producer