Greetings,

What do you use to schedule, confirm, track payments and create receipts for
school tours?  Currently, we use Vista which is way more than we need.  Someone
please tell me that there is something simpler and cheaper out there.  We just
updated the program and lost a custom report.

We serve approximately 25,000 students a year and need a program to:

--Schedule multiple tours and multiple locations on the same day

--Generate confirming letters and invoices

--Track payments

--Generate receipts

--Ability to have multiple users

Thank you in advance for any suggestions (or commiserations) you may have.

--Melissa

Melissa Johnson

Curator of Interactive Media

history|san jos?