FYI. Thought it would be of interest to many.

>From their website at http://learn.creativecommons.org/

ccLearn is a division of Creative  <http://creativecommons.org/> Commons
<http://creativecommons.org/>  which is dedicated to realizing the full
potential of the Internet to support open learning and open educational
resources (OER <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_educational_resources> ).
Our mission is to minimize barriers to sharing and reuse of educational
materials - legal barriers, technical barriers, and social barriers.

*       With legal barriers, we advocate for licensing of educational
materials under interoperable terms, such as those provided by Creative
Commons licenses, that allow unhampered modification, remixing, and
redistribution. We also educate teachers, learners, and policy makers about
copyright and fair-use issues pertaining to education.
*       With technical barriers, we promote interoperability standards and
tools to facilitate remixing and reuse.
*       With social barriers, we encourage teachers and learners to re-use
educational materials available on the Web, and to build on each other's
contributions.

Perian Sully
Collection Database & Records Administrator
Judah L. Magnes Museum
2911 Russell St.
Berkeley, CA 94705
510-549-6950 x 335