From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
Richard Urban
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 12:48 PM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv
Subject: [MCN-L] MCN-L List Administration

Dear MCN-L Subscribers:

In light of the recent challenges with MCN-L  we have created a more
robust management structure for the list.  In addition to the web-
based management console that allows you to change personal settings,
I will have been appointed by the board as the official MCN-L List
Manager.    I'm here to answer any questions you may have about
setting your subscription options, posting to the list or any general
technical support questions related to MCN-L.   Please do not
hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or comments about
the new MCN-L infrastructure.

I share Marla's enthusiasm in welcoming you back and look forward to
the return of the informative conversations about museum technologies.

Richard Urban
MCN Board
MCN-L List Manager
rjurban at uiuc.edu
http://www.mcn.edu
You are currently subscribed to mcn-l, the listserv of the Museum
Computer Network (http://www.mcn.edu)

To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l at mcn.edu

The information contained in this electronic mail message (including any
attachments) is confidential information that may be covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC Sections 2510-2521, intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above, and may be privileged.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please immediately notify me and delete the
original message.  Thank you