On 19/01/2012 16:12, Morgan, Matt wrote:
> There are wifi-enabled cameras and phones that have "share to facebook"
> buttons, so it's all one step (I suppose it might be more than one, since
> maybe you have to pick and album, etc.). They're probably not great cameras,
> but you wouldn't have to drag the computer and USB cable around, either.

Also Eye-Fi (http://www.eye.fi) - has the form factor of an SD card (and works
as one), but also contains a WiFi interface; so it can be used with a very
wide range of cameras, can be configured to send to a computer, or directly to
Facebook etc.

However this may not support the requirement of the photographer selecting
from the photos - not sure about the details of how it can currently be
configured (we only have the first iteration, some years old now).

Ben