At Yale's Beinecke Library, we are looking to install large displays in our
entrance that will be used not only to  give information about our historic
building, but to showcase and augment our collections on display.

Has anyone engaged the services of a vendor/consultant to help with digital
signage and media solutions?    Were not just looking for someone to sell us
screens, but to help plan out the installation to match our specific
architectural needs and to assist in planning the feel of the media experience.

One such company I have identified that does the type of work we are looking
for is a company called Christie -
http://www.christiedigital.com<http://www.christiedigital.com/>
They have a pretty impressive list of clients -
http://www.christiedigital.com/en-us/visual-solutions-case-studies/customers/pages/default.aspx

But this is only one such vendors and there are many of them in existence.  If
anyone has had practical experience with such a vendor, or one of your
colleagues has, Id appreciate your/their insight and recommendations, whether
on list or off line.

Thank you,

Chris Edwards
--