From: Sam Quigley <squig...@artic.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 10:58:22 -0500
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv <mcn-l at mcn.edu>
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] A Quick Survey

Yes, that's the situation we're addressing. We have no intention of changing
our policy concerning shepherding professional crews with major equipment
around in the galleries... it's the explosion of personal use videos that
we're addressing.

Thanks to those how have already written (and those who might),
Sam

--
Sam Quigley
VP for Collections Management, Imaging &
Information Technology / Museum CIO
Art Institute of Chicago
111 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL  60603
312-443-4772 <http://www.artic.edu/aic/>
www.artic.edu/aic/

John Marin's Watercolors: A Medium for Modernism
Reinventing the watercolor, transforming American painting
Opens January 23

Members see more. < http://www.artic.edu/joinaic> Join today!

To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l at mcn.edu