[apologies for the duplication; please forward as appropriate]

   Museums and the Web 2011
   the international conference for culture and heritage online
   April 6-9, 2011
   Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
   http://conference.archimuse.com/mw2011/

   Our Tag: #mw2011

Best of the Web Nominations Close February 21, 2011
- - - - - - - - - - -
Each year at MW2011 we recognise the best work by museums on the web.
Help us to find it! Suggest a site for consideration by the MW2011
Best of the Web Panel.

Nominations close Feb. 21: that's next Monday.

For full details and deadlines see the Nomination, Review and People's
Choice Voting Process at http://conference.archimuse.com/mw2011/best

MW2011 Program Online
- - - - - - - - - - -
The full program for Museums and the Web 2011 is online. Start
browsing from the Sessions page, and follow the links through to Paper
Abstracts and Speaker Profiles. Full papers will be online before the
conference.

See http://conference.archimuse.com/mw2011/sessions

Pre-Conference Workshops Filling Up
- - - - - - - - - - -
All of the Pre-Conference workshops at MW2011 have limited enrollment
to ensure that they are great learning experiences. If you've been
thinking about including a workshop in your registration, do so soon
to avoid disappointment.

See http://conference.archimuse.com/mw2011/workshops

MW2011 Registration Online
- - - - - - - - - - -
You can complete your conference registration quickly and easily
online at https://www2.archimuse.com/mw2011/mw2011.registrationForm.html

You can add a workshop to an existing registration by choosing the
'Already Registered: Adding Workshop' option.

MW2011 Conference Hotel
- - - - - - - - - - -
Museums and the Web 2011 takes place at the Lowes Philadelphia Hotel
(1200 Market Street) an architectural landmark in the heart of an
historic city.

Make your reservation online by March 15th to reserve the conference
rate at
http://www.loewshotels.com/en/Philadelphia-Hotel/GroupPages/ami411

MW On-line
- - - - - - - - - - -
As we get closer to Museums and the Web activity heats up on the
network. Set up a profile in the MW online community at
http://conference.archimuse.com
   whether or not you're coming to MW.

You can also connect with the Museums and the Web community on other
social network platforms. See
http://conference.archimuse.com/mw2011/mw2011_online_the_permanent_backchannel
  for links to where you can find us, and follow our tags: #mw2011 for
conference-related things or #museweb for general items. We're
@museweb on twitter.

See You There!
- - - - - - - - - - -
We're looking forward to another great international gathering at
Museums and the Web. Already, there are twenty countries represented.

We hope to see you in Philadelphia, for the 15th Museums and the Web.

jennifer and David

- - - - - - - - - - -
Jennifer Trant and David Bearman
Co-Chairs: Museums and the Web 2011
MW2011 | April 6-9, 2011 | Philadelphia, PA |
http://conference.archimuse.com/mw2011/
   | twitter: @museweb

produced by Archives & Museum Informatics | 158 Lee Avenue, Toronto,
Ontario, Canada
email: mw2011 at archimuse.com | phone +1 416 691 2516 | fax +1 416
352-6025 | http://www.archimuse.com