Hi Beth,

We are using MediaBeacon for internal digital asset management and a
PHP-scripted utility that copies TMS .jpg derivatives specified as "a-ok for
online publication" (TMS is our collections management system) to our web
server. We hope to have a more integrated system sometime soon!

Kate Blanch
Administrator, Museum Databases
kblanch at thewalters.org / 410.547.9000 ext. 266?

The Walters Art Museum
600 N. Charles Street, Baltimore MD 21201
www.thewalters.org
Treasures of Heaven: Saints, Relics and Devotion in Medieval Europe February
13-May 15, 2011
Realistic Perfection: The Making of Oriental Ceramic Art March 12-June 4, 2011
Relics and Reliquaries: Reconsidered February 26-May 22, 2011
??????