By popular demand, we are extending the MCN 2010 paper proposal deadline until
Wednesday, 19 May!

Lots of great ideas have come in already, but also several that need a bit more
time to submit - so we are extending the deadline because we want them all!

Visit <http://www.mcn.edu/> <http://www.mcn.edu/> http://www.mcn.edu/ to
contribute your papers, workshops, demos, and other proposals to MCN 2010.

More details and a space for developing un-conference session ideas with museum
colleagues from around the world are on the Conference Planning Wiki at
<http://mcn2010.pbworks.com/> <http://mcn2010.pbworks.com/>
http://mcn2010.pbworks.com/

Don?t hesitate to give me a shout if you have any questions or problems.

Nancy Proctor
+1-301-642-6257
<nancy at pinkink.net><mailto:nancy at pinkink.net>nancy at
pinkink.net<mailto:nancy at pinkink.net>