Posted on behalf of Scott Sayre:

Sandbox Studios assisted AAM in creating a personal conference
scheduling tool to help you better navigate upcoming 2010 annual meeting
in Los Angeles.
We want to encourage you to give it a try and share it with your friends
and colleagues. This new tool, available at http://aam2010.sched.org or
through the annual meeting home page at http://www.aam-us.org/am10,
offers a wide range of features for personalizing, printing and sharing
your conference schedule.  The schedule uses the SCHED.org as its
foundation.

Interactive schedule features include:
1) Access to your personalized schedule through any Web browser or web
enabled mobile device (iPhones, Android, etc.)
2) Selecting and saving your customized schedule with the option to
share it through Facebook, Twitter and more
3) Printing your custom schedule or publish it to your iCal compatible
calendar
4) Searching and accessing full-text descriptions of all session
including dates, locations, presenters and endorsements
5) Filtering sessions and events by date, location, and endorsements
6) Scheduling personal appointments and more...

We hope you visit and explore this new tool at your earliest convenience
to begin solidifying your plans for Los Angeles!

If you have not yet registered for the meeting you can still register
on-site at the Los Angeles Convention Center in the West Concourse Lobby
beginning May 23rd at 9:00 A.M.

All best,
Scott

Scott Sayre
Sandbox Studios / Museum411
Education ? Technology ? Art
2520 Colfax Avenue South
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55405
v) 612.423.9691
f) 612.377.4848
http://www.sandboxstudios.org
http://www.museum411.com
AOLIM/iChat/Skype: zbarscott

Need me ASAP? http://awayfind.com/museum411

Check out some of our latest projects:
Walker Art Center and Minneapolis Institute of Art's ArtsConnectEd
http://www.artsconnnected.org/
Art Institute of Chicago's Curious Corner
http://www.artic.edu/aic/education/CC/
American Swedish Institute's Ring-a-Tour
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=320514361