The H4D40 is a camera system. The back is not separate, and cannot be put
onto a Phase One camera. And an H4 camera doesn't work with any other back.
Hasselblad only makes the CF back that is compatible with other cameras
(mostly intended for use with V-system)

Also, Hasselblad no longer makes the H2 for digital use, you would need to
find a used one to work with a P45+ back, or any other back. The only H2
still in production is the H2F. It is for film use and it is not 'tight'
enough for use with a digital back.

Again, I think you should talk to the vendors and/or manufacturers and try
this stuff out first hand. You wouldn't buy a car without test driving it
first and you are talking about the same amount of money, if not much more.
There are lots of little bits and pieces you may need in addition to the
camera and the back in order to make all of this work.

-Travis