The California Association of Museums is excited to announce an
opportunity to commemorate a very special California artist, Santa
Rosa's own Charles M. Schulz, and raise much-need funding for museums.
With your help, we can make the official California Snoopy license plate
<http://cam.citysoft.org/dsp_emailhandler.cfm?eid=15521&uid=5403> . We
are now starting pre-registration.

Now, here's how it works: to make this happen we need owners of
registered vehicles in California to stand up and let us know they want
to see Snoopy on a California license plate. We're calling on our
friends at museums across the state to spread the word and help us reach
this goal. We need 7500 signatures before California will start
producing the plates. There's no obligation when you sign up, but you
are helping indicate interest among California drivers-and it's that
interest that will get this ball rolling.

When the plate is produced, proceeds will go towards supporting museums
in California communities, and you'll get the chance to show off your
devotion to your favorite beagle. Each plate features Snoopy in his
signature happy dance, drawn in classic Sparky style.

Sign up today at  www.snoopyplate.com!
<http://%20%20www.snoopyplate.com!>  More information will be available
soon on how your museum can participate in the public launch this
Spring.

Marla Misunas

Collections Information Manager

Collections Information and Access

San Francisco Museum of Modern Art

415-357-4186 (voice)

-----------------

Explore Modern Art

www.sfmoma.org/collections <http://www.sfmoma.org/collections>

The information contained in this electronic mail message (including any
attachments) is confidential information that may be covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC Sections 2510-2521, intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above, and may be privileged.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please immediately notify me and delete the
original message.  Thank you