We have been creating more and more digital video at our museum - for
oral histories, events, user contributed stories etc.  We have the
capability in-house to produce and edit videos for these purposes, but
we are having trouble with the long term strategy of managing the
uncompressed files.  As we have run out of capacity in recent years, we
have added hard-drives to servers and increased the capacity of our
backups.  But we can see that, at the rate we are creating video, in the
next few years we may need close to 100 TB of capacity.  At that point,
backups are no longer an overnight process. I know there are solutions
such as deduplication (only saving the difference between files), but I
have no idea whether that would work for digital video. What about
off-site storage and disaster recovery?

Can anyone recommend a consultant who has helped you with similar
issues?

David