Museums and the Web 2010 (MW2010)
   the international conference for culture and heritage on-line
   April 13-17, 2010
   Denver, Colorado, USA
   http://www.archimuse.com/mw2010/

==> Full MW2010 Program Now Online <==
Descriptions of more than 40 Demonstrations have been just added to
the MW2010 web site. The full program is now online at
http://www.archimuse.com/mw2010/sescal/

==> Regular Registration Deadline: January 31, 2010  <==
If you haven't already registered, the deadline for regular
registration for MW2010 is coming up soon. Payment for regular
registrations must be *received* by January 31, 2010, in order to get
lower rates. Register on-line with a credit card to ensure your budget
goes the furthest.

See https://www2.archimuse.com/mw2010/mw2010.registrationForm.html

==> Pre-Conference Workshops Filling Up <==
Many of the workshops at MW2010 have limited enrollment to ensure that
they are great learning experiences. If you've been thinking about
adding a workshop to your registration, do so soon to avoid
disappointment.

==> Best of the Web Nominations Open January 31, 2010 <==
We said it would be 'in January' and we should make it. We're running
the Best of the Web entirely on the conference community site this
year.  See
http://conference.archimuse.com/page/best_web_2010_nomination_process
  for details, and check out the new category definitions at
http://www.archimuse.com/mw2010/best/categories.html

Nominate your favourite site, review the sites nominated, and watch
for the announcement about voting for 'MW2010 People's Choice'.

==> MW on the Social Networks <==
Connect with the Museums and the Web community on various social
network platforms. See http://www.archimuse.com/mw2010/online/ for
links to where you can find us, and follow our tags: #mw2010 for
conference-related things or #museweb for general items.

We're looking forward to catching up with all the great work going on
around the world at another great Museums and the Web. We hope to see
you in Denver!

jennifer and David

Jennifer Trant and David Bearman
Co-Chairs: Museums and the Web 2010                     produced by
April 13-17, 2010, Denver, Colordo                              Archives &
Museum Informatics
http://www.archimuse.com/mw2010/                        158 Lee Avenue
email: mw2010 at archimuse.com                          Toronto, Ontario, Canada
phone +1 416 691 2516 | fax +1 416 352-6025