Dear MCN-L:

We need 300 totebags for the MCN 2010 Conference in Austin, Texas, October
27-30. In an effort to stay green and keep conference costs down, I am
looking for donations of totebags from your cultural organization or museum.
The owner of the "winning" bag, the one that strikes our fancy the most,
will receive free registration to this year's conference.

If you don't have 300 bags to donate, you can still enter the contest. To
submit your bag, please email me at christinadepaolo at gmail.com with a
picture of your bag, bag dimensions, and the amount you can donate.
Deadline: Thursday, September 9, 2010.

Thank you so much for your help. Keep MCN green (and fun)!

Christina DePaolo
MCN 2010 Conference Chair
#MCN2010