we're happy to host a job description resource on
http://conference.archimuse.com if people are intersted in sharing
[redacted / anonymized or not].

jennifer

--
J. Trant                                jtrant at archimuse.com
Partner & Principal Consultant          phone: +1 416 691 2516
Archives & Museum Informatics           fax: +1 416 352 6025
158 Lee Ave, Toronto
Ontario M4E 2P3 Canada          http://www.archimuse.com