Hi Leonard

I agree that this would be a good point of learning. The winning sites will (by
the nature of Webbys) be talking to mass audiences that museums are trying to
engage with more.

I also obviously can't miss an opportunity to highlight the fact that
Launchball (http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/launchpad/launchball/) - my baby
while I was at the Science Museum - was shortlisted in the Webby "Games"
category...but got pipped to the post by Kongregate :-(

In case you're interested and haven't seen it already, I blogged about what I
saw as being the factors that set Launchball apart from a project perspective:

http://electronicmuseum.org.uk/2008/03/11/launchball-we-did-it-differently-and-got-it-right/

Cheers

Mike

Mike Ellis