Beth --

check out the following Museums and the Web 2008 paper:

Beyond launch: Museum videos on YouTube
http://www.archimuse.com/mw2008/papers/hart/hart.html

David Hart, The Museum of Modern Art, USA
Allegra Burnette, The Museum of Modern Art, USA
Chris Alexander, San Jose Museum of Art, USA
Dan Dark, Indianapolis Museum of Art, USA
Jennifer Rossi, Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Smithsonian
Institution, USA
Nicole Minor, Exploratorium, USA

best,

jt