Hello John and all,

MCN 2006 session pages* now carry links to an initial batch of
presentation materials (those received most quickly from presenters),
thanks to Conference Program Chair Erin Coburn, Web Committee member
Christina DePaolo, and Web Editor Margaret Kendrick. More such
materials are, I believe, in the pipeline.

Thanks for asking!

Rob

* See links from http://www.mcn.edu/conferences/index.asp?subkey=1227

At 3:24 PM -0600 12/8/06, you wrote:
>Has the date been announced yet when the MCN 2006 presentations will be
>posted on the MCN web site?
>
>John R. Bedard
>Director of Information Projects and Services
>The Minneapolis Institute of Arts
>2400 Third Avenue South
>Minneapolis, MN 55404
>Phone: 612-870-3268
>Fax: 612-870-3004
>Email: JBedard at artsmia.org
>www.artsmia.org
>www.artsconnected.org

Rob Lancefield                      rlancefield [at] wesleyan.edu
Manager of Museum Information Services / Registrar of Collections
Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University      www.wesleyan.edu/dac
301 High Street, Middletown CT 06459 USA        tel. 860.685.2965
Board of Directors, Museum Computer Network           www.mcn.edu