Dear Jennifer,

The Center for Creative Photography recently purchased a product from
MINISIS, Inc. called MINT for our collections.  Our staff is currently
in the process of customizing data element fields for each area in
preparation for review of the first prototype. We selected this vendor
because, of all the CHIN top rated collection information systems
software we analyzed, Minisis already had a museum module, an archives
module, and a library module.  This was a good match for our institution
particularly in regard to the differences in the standards of archival
description vs. traditional cataloging of museum objects.  If you are
interested you can find out more about MINISIS at
http://www.minisisinc.com <http://www.minisisinc.com/> .

Good luck with your research.

Dianne Nilsen

Head of Digital Initiatives & Imaging