Hi MCN.

Apologies for the cross posting.

Thank you to everyone that has already signed-up to the fifth Museums &
Mobile Online Conference, which is taking place next Tuesday, October
23rd.  We?ve over 350 attendees so far, and we look forward to hosting you
at what we think will be a great day.

To those that have not yet registered, this is a final reminder.  Don't
miss the opportunity to connect with the teams behind some of the brightest
& most innovative projects in mobile technology in museums today!

You can register here @ http://www.museums-mobile.org/register/

FIVE (MORE) REASONS TO ATTEND.

1. Brilliance in Real Time ?  Learn from the folks who built the the award
winning ArtClix <http://www.high.org/MoMA.aspx#/Modern-Moments/artclix>,
the Clue-inspired Murder at the
Met<http://www.metmuseum.org/about-the-museum/now-at-the-met/features/2012/murder-goes-mobile>
&
the incredible O at MONA <http://mona.net.au/theo/>.  Ask questions, learn
from their experiences and leave each session ready to jump start your
projects with new tools, ideas and tips.

2. Only The Best ? Our stellar lineup of international speakers represent
some of the finest cultural heritage institions in the world ?  including
the LACMA, the British Museum, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Royal Ontario
Museum, and the Tate.

3. Social, Augmented Reality and Thinking Outside the Box ? Whether writing
your mobile strategy, changing your perception of what a mobile experience
can be, or you are looking for creative techniques to make mobile more
social, there's a session for you!

4. Earn a Badge or Two ? Digital badges play an important role in
translating lifelong learning ? like the kind you are involved in during
this conference ?  into a powerful tool for career development and
demonstrating skills to others.

5. Great value ? For as little as US$125, you can learn firsthand from ten
of this year's leading mobile projects.  We think that's an amazing value!!

Don?t miss this highly regarded, global event!

Click here for more
information<http://www.museums-mobile.org/program-details/> and
to register <http://www.museums-mobile.org/register/>.

Warm regards,