hey Robin

Meant to jump on the last post. We do a ton of work with Drupal work. Drupal
and Expression Engine are both really fantastic CMS solutions; we usually lean
towards Drupal 7, since its open source, has a large dev community, etc.

I would definitely try and host this on a MediaTemple (Dreamhost we've been
really unhappy with) or a similar hosting platform. Cloud hosting via Amazon S3
is great, but does involve some real heavy lifting on the server side to
install and maintain the codebase.

You might also consider hosting with Acquia:
http://www.acquia.com

This is a great cloud hosted solution that also provides robust support, will
keep your modules and security patches up to date, etc. It's not super cheap
but it probably the best long-term hosting solution for Drupal.

Feel free to hit me up for more info. We've hosted Drupal on a range of
hosts and definitely have our favorites. As a general rule don't cheap out on
hosting, since migrating a Drupal site is none too easy once its up and
running.

Hope this helps

Josh

Josh Goldblum