---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maarten Zeinstra <m...@kl.nl>
Date: Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Hi all,

I'm part of the GLAMToolset project of Europeana funded by Wikimedia
Netherlands, France and the UK[1]. Part of that project is to gather and
report requirements for good statistics on the use of GLAM uploaded
material to Wikimedia Commons. This report will be presented and taken into
consideration by the analytics team of the Wikimedia Foundation. They can
in turn start developing accurate tools for presenting the requirements of
GLAMs.

I've create a survey to gather the hard data on what GLAMs need in terms of
these statistics. The research will be very much improve by answers from
GLAMs and Wikipedians in residence. Please fill in the survey  by clicking
the link below (+/- 10min.).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGNMQ2hMMXFBQ0RIYnJtcmhRQm5oN3c6MQ

Please forward this mail to your local contacts at Wikimedia-minded GLAMs
if they are not on this mailing list.

Thanks for helping us in our research!

Kind regards,

Maarten Zeinstra