Sandra J. Moore, MBA
Director of I.T.

419.255.8000 ext. 7308
smoore at toledomuseum.org

Toledo Museum of Art
PO Box 1013
Toledo, Ohio 43697

>>> On 1/17/2013 at 5:02 PM, in message
<D242BCE81E7DAD408D1F125A1DB5447725DBF2 at WAMEXCHANGE.walters.local>,
James Maza <jmaza at thewalters.org> wrote:

Hi Nina et al -

Don't have any experience with this company, but this sounds like what
you are looking for ....

http://www.sensourceinc.com/

hope this helps..

Jim

Jim Maza
Chief Technology Officer, The Walters Art Museum, 600 N. Charles St.,
Baltimore, MD  21201
(P) 410.547.9000 ext 339
jmaza at thewalters.org
http://www.thewalters.org

Diadem and Dagger: Jewish Silversmiths of Yemen October 27,
2012-January 21, 2013
Revealing the African Presence in Renaissance Europe October 14-January
21, 2013
African Presence: Student Response September 15, 2012-February 3, 2013