Our web team has been using responsive designs for recent special
exhibitions features. Examples include:
http://artsmia.org/terracotta-warriors/
http://artsmia.org/rembrandt-america/
http://artsmia.org/sports-show/
We are currently working on a home page and then site-wide redesign,
applying the same principles.
Thx
Douglas Hegley, Minneapolis Institute of Arts

--
Douglas Hegley
Director of Technology