Koven,

Are you looking to integrate  a DAMS with ecommerce with a disparate system
such as Blackbaud?
Or just creating these ticketing, membership, shop assets within the DAMS for
use online?
Like Cristiano previously mentioned, the later should be available from DAMS
vendors. It gets tricky when sharing this purchasing data back into a system
such as Blackbaud. Some sort of push/pull mechanism and linked table/view would
need to be developed.

I'd like to hear if anyone is doing this. Definitely an interesting project to
be involved with.