Chris and all,

A panel on FADGI and Metamorfoze sounds really great.

Also, the open-access technical infrastructure session I'm organizing
(Optimizing Open Access Image Delivery) will definitely be submitted,
and it may prove to be a good fit for the DM SIG's seal of approval.

Riffing on items 2 and 3 in your list, I'd bet a session combining the
topics of conservation and multispectral imaging would be a big hit.

Rob

Rob Lancefield
Manager of Museum Information Services / Registrar of Collections
Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University
301 High Street, Middletown CT 06459-0487 USA
rlancefield [at] wesleyan [dot] edu  |  tel. 860.685.2965