Cairie--

It's quite an undertaking, but we've started gleaning descriptive data by
meeting with groups of seniors in person, showing them images, getting them
to talk (not hard, in our experience), and taking notes. We've considered
looking for a grant to pursue this in earnest. Otherwise, we rely on user
feedback through our online database, but the problem with using an online
portal in this way is that you may well end up excluding a lot of the
population you're trying to tap, nonagenarians who haven't learned how to
surf the web.

However it's done, it's a very worthwhile effort and we feel the same sense
of urgency you do.

Best of luck--

Matt