Hello,

I'm curious if any other museum or libraries are using Business
intelligence/Data Visualization within the organization. If so, what are the
applications and what are you looking to better understanding?

I've played around with Tableau on our CMS and I can see some immediate
applications for measuring success, as we track objects that have been used to
teach and the faculty departments we serve. It's a nice way to visualize
subject terms, object classification makeup, etc.

Really just curious how many of you are being asked to provide this type of
visual information to upper management.

Thanks

Jonathan Benoit
Digital Asset Manager / TMS Manager