AAM's Media & Technology Committee is working with AAM to have a large offering
of Tech Tutorials at the 2014 annual conference in Seattle. These tutorials are
75-minute nuts-and-bolts sessions on various tech topics, from social media, to
video production, to mobile development, and copyright issues. In the past
these have worked best with teams of 2-3 people team-teaching them.

A call for instructors is included in AAM's session proposals, but our response
has been spotty. We also need to have a museum staff person on each instructor
team, so we're putting out a call again. If you are interested in teaching one
of these, please fill out this form by Monday, Sept 30:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cM0NJODdqrRQIk_T9ksUu0j02f1mdjnwEdVBWJp4tJw/viewform

A list of all the proposed tutorials, with descriptions, is available here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15L5Hrr2Em_kVR4vVHNRN9CtBOLmYe5N0kNn635-JGZ0/edit?usp=sharing
Descriptions are also available within AAM's session proposal listing online
(http://www.aam-us.org/events/annual-meeting/proposals/ (Filter for Media &
Technology, and then look for sessions beginning with "Tech Tutorial.")

Note that AAM has not yet approved these for the final program, but they seem
keen on including them.

Thanks!
- Susan

Susan Edwards