Dear Colleagues,

We are interested in utilizing this open source software, My Gallery
Interactive: http://openexhibits.org/download/my-gallery-interactive/ for an
upcoming exhibition. I am interested if anyone out there has used it and what
experience you have had with the museum visitor. In addition and more
importantly, I am interested in anyone who has had programming/customization
experience with it, I would be interested in talking to you further.

Thank you in advance for the information.

Adrienne Romano
___________________________

Adrienne Neszmelyi-Romano
Director of Education, New Media and Interpretive Initiatives
James A. Michener Art Museum
138 South Pine Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
aromano at michenerartmuseum.org<mailto:aromano at michenerartmuseum.org>

Visit the Learn with the Michener Blog<http://www.learn.michenerartmuseum.org>
Join the Michener on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Doylestown-PA/James-A-Michener-Art-Museum/32308580919>
 and Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/MichenerArt>

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this email in error please notify the sender by email or
telephone, 215-340-9800 and delete the transmission from your computer.  Please
note that any views or opinions presented in the email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the Museum.  The recipient
should check this email and attachments for the presence of viruses.  The
Museum accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by
this email.