From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of Eric
Longo
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:05 AM
To: MCN-L
Subject: [MCN-L] Exhibition Layout Software

Posting message from Kelly Carpenter

 Digital Media Manager

Albright-Knox Art Gallery

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kelly Carpenter <kcarpen...@albrightknox.org>
To: "mcn-l-request at mcn.edu" <mcn-l-request at mcn.edu>, "mcn-l at mcn.edu" <
mcn-l at mcn.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 14:06:08 +0000
Subject: Exhibition Layout Software

Hi everyone,

I am making a request for information for the Albright-Knox Art Gallery's
Curatorial team. The AK Curators are wondering what software other institutions
are using for their exhibition layouts. Specially, programs that display floor
plans, allow the user to drop in images to scale, and possibly pull content
(images, dimensions, etc.) from their CMS or DAM. We appreciate any suggestions
you might have.

Many thanks!

All the best,

Kelly