Hello,
On Jan. 13, the Newseum Education Department will host an #sschat from 7-8 p.m.
ET.  The theme that Monday will be museums and the classroom. We'll ask social
studies teachers about what resources they currently use in the classroom, what
they would like to see from cultural institutions, and how to we can support
their curricular needs.
We hope to have an active discussion with classroom teachers about the ways
they can integrate museum resources in the classroom. In order to do this, we
need your help! Please join us for an opportunity to ask questions, provide
links to resources and directly respond to teachers.
You can find more information about the #sschat on the group's website:
http://sschat.ning.com/.
If you are interested in being a part of the Twitter chat on Jan. 13, please
let us know. Contact me or Anna Kassinger, akassinger at
newseum.org<mailto:akassinger at newseum.org>, to get involved.
Thanks,
Jackie Jecha

Jaclyn Jecha | Museum Educator
NEWSEUM
555 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W. | Washington, DC 20001
Tel: 202/292-6319| Fax: 202/292-6665
jjecha at newseum.org<mailto:bmccormack at newseum.org>|
newseum.org<http://www.newseum.org/>

We champion the five freedoms of the First Amendment.

intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and contains
information which may be confidential, legally privileged, proprietary in
nature, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure.  If you received this
message in error, you are hereby notified that reading, sharing, copying, or
distributing this message, or its contents, is prohibited.  If you have
received this message in error, please telephone or reply to me immediately and
delete all copies of the message.