ARCS 2013 in Chicago was a great success!   3 days, 60 presenters at 24
sessions, 530 attendees from 28 countries!  Plenty of accolades came to us
via email and tweets. Full text of the Conference Program is now online for
all to see.  In the same vein, ARCS announces that it has fulfilled its
promise to members to upload the 2013 Conference PowerPoints, session
handouts, and session reviews to the website (ARCSinfo.org). These
documents can be found under Programs > 2013 Chicago Conference

We are also happy to announce two new sections, one of special interest to
students.  We are now soliciting and posting internships.  You can find
them under Programs > Educational Opportunities > Internship Opportunities.

And, especially for armchair ARCS supporters, members can find ways to
participate from the comfort of their laptops.  Find out how at Membership
> Help Wanted!  Of course, we continue to list open
positions under Membership > Career Center.

 We encourage you to Renew or Join now to get the benefit of the annual
membership period (January - December). Touch the button in the upper right
corner of the Home page to join or renew.

On any issue you can contact us at arcs4all at gmail.com -- or leave a post
in the Forum.  Enjoy a productive Spring!

The ARCS Board

*Please excuse the cross posting!*