Hi fellows,

I am writing a grant to buy 3D scanner and printer and wondering if anyone here
in the list has an advice on what brand or model I should consider. We plan to
use the scanner to scan a valuable African art collection owned by the
university and also offer the service to different museums in the region. We
are interested in user friendly and fast equipment with high quality. Any
inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Haitham

Haitham Eid

Assistant Professor - Interim Director

Museum Studies Program

Southern University at New Orleans

6400 Press Drive, New Orleans, LA 70126

Email: heid at suno.edu<mailto:heid at suno.edu>

Tel: (504) 284-5484

Fax: (504) 284-5506

THIS TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The material in this email
transmission is either private, confidential, privileged or constitutes work
product, and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. If
you are not the intended recipient, be advised that unauthorized use,
disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on
this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please immediately notify us by telephone 504-286-5237 to arrange for
the return of this material to us.