Hi everyone:

On July 7th, following 40 weeks +42 hours of preparation and labor, I
released a new physical interactive, which we've named "Eliana". Eliana
was originally 8lbs, 5 oz and 19.5" long, but, being interactive and now
5 weeks old, her specs have since changed significantly. She also has an
awful lot of hair, and we're not sure which programmer is responsible
for that. Since it's a feature, and not currently a bug, we're calling
the hair a success.

I know many of you have been subjected to my snarky updates and photos
on ye olde Facebook, but since I have so many friends and colleagues in
the musetech and registrar communities, I wanted to let the rest of you
know about my latest project.

Cheers,

~Peria